Look good, feel great!
Drinking a cup of red espresso a day can help you live a life of wellness and vitality.
Expressing the pure essence of Rooibos, red espresso shares in the tea’s seemingly infinite health benefits. The unique antioxidants in red espresso are known to have the following beneficial effects:
- It helps soothe headaches.
- It has a relaxing effect of the central nervous system.
- It has antispasmodic properties and alleviates insomnia and irritability.
- It helps to boost the immune system.
- It acts as a digestive aid.
- It helps with the relief of stomach cramps, ulcers, nausea, heartburn and constipation.
- It has antiallergenic and anti-asthmatic properties. It is believed to be helpful in the management of hay fever and eczema.
- It contains no oxalic acid (a toxic acid found in certain plants) and is therefore a good choice for those prone to kidney stones.
- It has low tannin content, so is not bitter-tasting like other teas. It also means that absorption of iron and proteins into the body is less affected, making it particularly good for pregnant women and people who are anemic.
- It helps to calm infants and eases colic in babies.
Good for you to know
Learn all about the incredible health benefits of red espresso.