Incredible health benefits of red espresso
Made from pure rooibos tea, red espresso is naturally caffeine-free.
Because of its finer cut and espresso method of preparation, scientific tests have proven that red espresso has 10 times more antioxidants than traditionally-brewed rooibos tea. This means that, in addition to its taste, the health benefits of rooibos are concentrated tenfold in red espresso – making it the healthiest, most powerful rooibos tea available.
The unique antioxidants in red espresso are known to have the following beneficial effects:
- It helps soothe headaches.
- It has a relaxing effect of the central nervous system.
- It has antispasmodic properties and alleviates insomnia and irritability.
- It helps to boost the immune system.
- It acts as a digestive aid.
- It helps with the relief of stomach cramps, ulcers, nausea, heartburn and constipation.
- It has antiallergenic and anti-asthmatic properties. It is believed to be helpful in the management of hay fever and eczema.
- It contains no oxalic acid (a toxic acid found in certain plants) and is therefore a good choice for those prone to kidney stones.
- It has low tannin content, so is not bitter-tasting like other teas. It also means that absorption of iron and proteins into the body is less affected, making it particularly good for pregnant women and people who are anemic.
- It helps to calm infants and eases colic in babies.
Expressing the pure essence of rooibos, red espresso concentrates the plant’s powerful health benefits tenfold into a super shot of healthy goodness:
- Start your day with a detox shot of red espresso – with or without honey
- Add red espresso as an antioxidant-rich booster shot to your breakfast smoothie
- Add a red espresso shot to your water bottle to replenish yourself during your workout
- Add red espresso to fruit juice for your children’s school or sport juice bottles
- Drink red espresso at the office to help reduce your work stress
- Add ginger, lemon and honey to red espresso for a strong, powerful, immune-boosting tea
- Enjoy red espresso with milk and honey before bed to ensure a good night’s sleep.
Who knew enjoying a delicious rooibos red cappuccino or red latte could be so good for you?
Good for you to know
Learn all about the incredible health benefits of red espresso.