Pairing beautifully with a range of flavours, our award winning Rooibos is an easy way to put an exotic twist on even the most classic desserts. With red espresso, one shot is all you need to infuse your dessert with the essence of Rooibos.
1. Prepare red espresso – as you would coffee – using your coffee appliance:
2. Combine icing sugar and red espresso Rooibos tea. Leave to cool, then refrigerate to chill.
3. Whip cream to form soft peaks.
4. Fold red espresso Rooibos tea mixture into cream, then whip again.
5. Transfer to a freezer-proof container, cover and freeze overnight.
6. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
7. Sandwich scoops of ice cream between wafers or stroop waffles, or serve in sugar cones.